We are in this for the long haul. We are here to offer alternatives to the parents of Arizona's children. We seek to build a long term relationship with you and your families. Keeping kids in private school is not easy.
We want to be a part of the solution.
A.R.S. § 43-1089 requirements for a qualified private school:
- The school is a preschool that offers services to students with disabilities and/or a nongovernmental primary or secondary school that is located in Arizona and that does not discriminate based on race, color, disability, familial status or national origin.
- The school charges tuition for all students (notwithstanding any types of scholarships or discounts it may offer).
- The school is not a charter school or a program operated by a charter school. This includes, but is not limited to, third-party correspondence programs that provide classes, grades, credits, promotions, etc.
- The school requires that all teaching staff and personnel that have unsupervised contact with students be fingerprinted.
What We Require of Our Partner Schools:
- Fill out the application.
- Recognize our partnership – on your website would be nice. If you have a special place where you list STO’s, we want to be a part of that list.
- Invite us. – If you have open houses, tuition nights or material you prepare for families, we would like to have the opportunity to participate.
- Put us on your mailing list – by including us in your mailing list we will be able to stay engaged in your community.